Thyroid and Diabetic Issues!



Several years ago, I was introduced to nutritional products and began using Shaklee! I was somewhat sporadic as I did not think I had a strong reason to use the products on a regular basis. More recently, I have become CONVINCED that good nutrition within the cells makes all the difference. Here is what has happened:

I was tired, run down, no energy– just not feeling good, so I went to the doctor. I had a thyroid test and a diabetes test; both tests indicated a problem. My doctor suggested that I be retested in a couple of weeks.

I shared the above with my Shaklee person; she asked me about my protein and supplement intake. I informed her I was not taking the protein and supplements. She said, “Gwynne– Gwynne”! So I started taking my Shaklee Protein and Supplements again.

I went back for a retest and all the tests came out okay, indicating I had no problems! I now KNOW the value of Shaklee’s protein and supplements for my health.              

   - Gwynne, Colorado Springs


No comments: