Depression and Bipolar




    I have been on anti-depressant since my husband died a few years ago called Lexapro, but I weaned myself off of it for eight months and then I had to go back on it when confronting several stressful situations all at one time. After being on MindWorks for three weeks, I noticed I was feeling more uplifted and happier so I cut my anti-depressant in half and after a month and a half, I decreased it down to a quarter and I am in the process of going off the Lexapro completely by taking two MindWorks plus the Shaklee MoodLift product. So now I am on one MindWorks in the morning and one at supper and feeling like my old self again. 
  
- Dolores M


Bi-Polar … as told by Dolores Mauk

   My daughter Linda Wiley was diagnosed with Bi-Polar when she was 19 and even though she is on 20 Mg. of Sapphris a day, she is still had bouts of depression and anger every week or two and always was worse right before and during her period. She took Shaklee supplements on a somewhat regular basis all her life, so when MindWorks came out, we added that to her regimen.
   It was after a month on one MindWorks a day, we noticed that she wasn’t having as many outbursts of anger and we especially noticed that she was only irritable for one day before her period and not during it. We started paying more attention and decided to add another Mind Works… taking one in the morning and one after supper and saw that by her next period she sailed right through without her usual mood irritability and anger. We also noticed that after being on two MindWorks a day for a month, whenever she would have problems, she was able to calm down within 20 to 30 minutes instead of it lasting for 24 hours.
   She will continues taking two MindWorks a day along with her drug Sapphris to see if she can stop having any outbursts in a whole month. That would be wonderful for her and me and our whole family.
   Thank you Shaklee for your years of research and dedication to discovering some of the secrets to how our brains function!


No comments: