Soy or No Soy?




   I have been taking Shaklee for some 20+ years, but I started reading about how soy is not good for you and all the bad side effects from soy, so I stopped taking my Shaklee Soy protein. Things started to change….hot flashes, night sweats, tired all the time. However, I am over 50, so I just figured I was going thru menopause. But then my hair started thinning and falling out, my nails started cracking, chipping, and peeling, along with other medical issues. Knowing my body the way I do, I knew something wasn't right. I started doing fresh juicing and that helped me feel better and not so tired. I finally reached out to my Shaklee upline, who patiently shared with me how I needed to get back on the protein. I decided to go ahead after doing more reading about the SHAKLEE protein.

   
   So amazing … within just a few days my hot flashes stopped! Such a simple thing. I am feeling better, watching what I eat, and have the Shaklee soy protein drink in the morning with fresh ground flax seed, and I am still doing fresh veggie juices. It has been a couple months and my hair has stopped falling out and it is getting thick again. My nails are taking
longer, but I am seeing improvement.


- Bea from Washington State

No comments: