Raise your kids and bring in an income, while creating your own schedule.

Raise your kids and bring in an income, while creating your own schedule.

This is a struggle for the parent who stays at home and yet wants to bring in an income to pay the household bills.
There are companies that promise the world and don't deliver. If you're like me, you want to work with an honest individual and company. 

I choose to partner with My company(Shaklee) 35 years ago because my husband and I were giving so much money to Uncle Sam.  I had no idea what it would mean in my life.  My kids are raised now.   I did stay home with them making an extra $20 to 30 thousand an year, and earned a free trip for two everything paid for.  I also earned 12 bonus cars.   It was important for me to be their mom instead of dropping them off by someone else every morning.  I did use a sitter when I needed but not daily.
 With 59 years in the Health and Wellness area,  our science and quality are impeccable and they've realized what works in a remarkable business plan.

When a stay-at-home mom or dad works with me they also get to work with my team that has a combined total experience of over 100 years in the business.

For those interested in being in business for themselves, not by themselves.  You can have the best of both worlds.  Love to share more with you.

No comments: