Can you Change the direction of your Brain(your life)?


Are you stuck?  This is such an amazing video, it really helps you understand how you think really is burned into your brain and it is not easy to change although it is simple.  I think about all the years that I thought I will never make it in this business, any way to the top, but I would not give up.  I was right.  I just kept burning that path over and over in my mind.  I have started on changing that path and working every day how to think differently.  I have to completely burn a new road to success in my brain.  I now know that I can and will come to the top of our company.  

How are you riding the bike in your mind.  If you are inside yourself telling yourself, I can't find people or  can't get people into my business, or I can't get people to do what I do you are totally right, because what you tell yourself if what you will get.  The Bible even says 'as a man thinks in his heart so is he'. 

 Dr Shaklee always said "What you think, You Are.  What you think, You Do. What you think, You Look."    Watch what you think. 

No comments: