SINGLE MOM QUITS TWO JOBS IN TWO MONTHS AND HAS A BUSINESS

Finding Independence with Shaklee

A couple of months ago EMT Brandi Rush (Senior Director in Qualification, CO) was working two jobs – a full time and a part time position -- and barely getting by. Today, thanks to Shaklee she’s been able to replace her full-time income and gain better health and more time with her children.
Rush"I’m a single mother of two and a couple of months ago I was a full time Ambulance EMT with two jobs and barely living paycheck to paycheck. Add to that, I didn’t feel good – I needed to address some health challenges but it was hard to focus on that, when I wasn't even sure how I was going to pay the bills and feed my children. Little did I know, just two months later, so much would change for the better.
"Enter Shaklee! My dearest friend Ashley McDonald (Senior Coordinator, CO) introduced me to Shaklee and got me started with Vitalizer® and a Shaklee 180® Smoothee. After only five days, I could feel the difference. A month later, I felt better than I had in months! I became such a believer in this company and our products that I wanted to start helping other people experience the kind of change that I had.
"With Ashley’s support, I started my Shaklee business and after my first full month I have replaced the income from my full time EMT job.* Now I have the freedom to work part time and spend more time with my children instead of hiring a nanny for 13 to 15 hours at a time. On top of all the great things that have happened to me, I am excited to see the transformation that my friends and family are experiencing.  With Shaklee, I am finally working with a company that I am passionate about.
"One of the amazing things is the sense of community that I have enjoyed at Shaklee. I have never experienced the love, support, and amazing appreciation I have gotten in this company – more in just a couple of months than in 10 years in EMS. I've been recognized and rewarded for the work I've put in. I've received bonuses, letters, and over all friendships and support that is out of this world! The life that I’ve always wanted for me and my children is coming true, thanks Shaklee!"

No comments: