ALLERGY TESTIMONY


Add caption
Formula I
ALLERGY TESTIMONY ~ When I turned age 17, I was overcome by an allergy so severe, I couldn't stop sneezing and scratched my eyes incessantly. Everything was a blur due to the fluids in my eyes.
Until several years ago, I was taking medicine--- the drowsy causing kind. I never tried shots and hated to be outdoors during the best part of the year---the spring! I gave up golf from May through June. Couldn't stand being near cut grass!
Then in 1990 or 1991 a friend, Joan Ayers, told me about her 7 year old child's recovery from the same symptoms that I had. She advised me to take more Alfalfa supplements than I was taking. She suggested that I take the recommended serving size three times a day---like her son Taylor did. Taylor was able to stop taking allergy shots from the doctor.
Well, I tried it, too, and the Alfalfa worked! The only thing was, on a real bad pollen day, I had to take the Alfalfa 4 -5 times a day to stop the sneezing. Sometimes I made tea out of it.
Then last year, I received an email about allergies. It said that Shaklee's Immunity Formula I was miraculously alleviating allergy symptoms ---even cat allergies! By taking four Formula I's in the morning, you wouldn't sneeze for the rest of the day!
Made sense to me because Formula I enhances the immune system with 9 immunoactive vitamins and minerals all in one gel cap, so I tried four daily. That's what I've been doing ever since and it's worked beautifully for me! No more sneezing! No more itchy eyes! I'm out playing springtime golf again! .
I still take a couple of teaspoons of Alfalfa daily during the allergy season---just in case. At least, now I'm symptom free as long as I take the Immunity Formula I ! don't get drowsy & dizzy from the medicine! And I don't have to pay a lot of money to see a doctor! ~ Jerry A.

editors note:  this is an older testimony and we now have Nutriferon which is also very effective for allergies.

No comments: