Avid Athlete Won’t Go Without Shaklee

  "Since my early teens, I have been an athlete used to training for hours every day. As an avid athlete, I bike 200-300 miles per week during the season, and my performance depends on quick recovery after high intensity workouts.
  Several months ago, I began taking Shaklee's Liver DTX Complex, Vita -Lea Gold and the Soy Protein, and I noticed that I suddenly had increased energy. Within only a week, I noticed that taking Shaklee's Liver DTX Complex and Vita Lea Gold somehow appeared to add a glow to my skin as well as vitality to my life.
  During my weekly 100 mile rides, I began filling water bottles with Shaklee's Soy Protein and noticed that my endurance increased tremendously. The Energizing Soy Protein actually added fuel to my body during the long rides, and I didn't get that intense hungry feeling any longer. The biggest bonus, however, was that after biking the first 75 miles or so, I still had plenty of energy.
  Then the strangest thing happened. I had gotten used to having a shake following all my daily bike rides, but due to a glitch, my Shaklee shipment was delayed, and I had to endure several weeks without the product. Suddenly, I noticed a most unfortunate dip in my energy levels and training performance, which were mercifully restored to normal once I resumed taking Energizing Soy Protein.
  Over the past many years I have used a large selection of expensive herbal supplements, vitamins, as well as many kinds of protein powders recommended for endurance athletes, yet I have never used anything as effective as Shaklee's products, which is why I won't go without them."

No comments: