Run Better … HURT LESS!


 Karen Morrison shares the following: “A couple of years ago I was doing a long weekend run and just plain ran out of gas. I walked the final 2 miles home and began to rethink my nutritional support. I was only hydrating with water for runs under 12 miles and was not using a recovery drink other than doing my daily soy protein shake. I decided to try the Shaklee Performance prior to my runs and Shaklee Physique after my runs to see if I saw a difference. The contrast could not have been more stark. My energy level during long runs was noticeable on the first try and I was no longer forced to take as much time between runs to recover. The most amazing thing was that post-run soreness has become a thing of the past. I cannot say enough about how good these two products are. My husband is a mountain biker and he can't believe how, after getting beat up on a tough trail, soreness is non-existent  in the days to follow.” 

No comments: