Why Soy Protein?



I have been taking the Energizing Soy Protein for about 2 years now and wouldn't be without it.  Our family has a history of diabetes and although I have never been diagnosed with it, I use to feel light-headed   during the day if I wasn't snacking on a regular basis.  With the Soy Protein I don't have that feeling any more.   

Another product I wouldn't be without is the Joint Health Complex.  I'm only in my mid-fifties but for about 2 years I had a great deal of pain in my hips. When I would get up from a sitting position I could hardly take those first steps and then I would limp. It was hard to sleep, ride in car, you name it. I thought I was going to need a hip replacement like my mother had. But about 1 1/2 years ago I started taking     Osteokinetics on a regular basis. Within a couple months I noticed a significant change. Now I no longer suffer except for a few aches and pains occasionally if I overdo it. 

  –Carol



4 More Reasons to Use Shaklee Soy Protein

 * Fights heart disease. Soy has been proven to reduce high   cholesterol levels - often around 9% - in many studies.
* Wards off osteoporosis. In preliminary clinical studies, soy       increased or maintained bone density in postmenopausal women.
* Tames menopausal symptoms. Soy modestly reduced hot flashes in number or severity in some recent studies. 
* Guards against and fights breast cancer. In L.A. & Detroit, women with breast cancer are being studied to see if soy can make a difference. Regular users of soy have lower instances of breast cancer. Also colon cancer (California study found polyps cut by 50%); endometrial cancer (Hawaiian study found soy cuts risk in half);  prostate cancer (NYC study upcoming.) 



No comments: