Enfuselle Repair Products


Repair Products


I wanted to give you a quick testimonial on Enfuselle.  I am in my mid-30's and have found that my skin is drier and less responsive to moisturizers.  I had been trying a couple different products: Lancome, Nivea, Nutragena, etc. I started using Enfuselle products in December 1998.
I started using the Time Repair AM and the C&E Repair PM at night.  Immediately I noticed an improvement in my skin. What I like about Enfuselle is how it is absorbed deep into my skin - it doesn't leave any greasy feeling, but my skin feels more supple right away. Wrinkles and pores are much less noticeable and my skin feels firmer.   I also use the body moisturizer - and it is wonderful as well.  This fall,  I was  very  busy and hadn't gotten an order in for  Enfuselle when I ran out, and so used some old stuff in my cabinet. Either my skin didn't feel any better for using the other moisturizer, or it felt greasy - the stuff seemed to stay on the surface and sit there.

Within 2-3 days of receiving my Enfuselle order, my co-workers commented that I looked great - like I had gotten plenty of rest and I looked better.   Thank you for  introducing me to Enfuselle 2 years ago - I won't let myself run out again!”                  

 - Kim Phillips


No comments: