CHRONIC SINUS ISSUES AND STORY OF HOPE

CHRONIC SINUS ISSUES AND STORY OF HOPE...AMAZING TESTIMONY FROM SHAKLEE 'SISTER'~
Anyone who has spent any time with me in the past 3 years knows ONE thing – I have suffered majorly with chronic sinus issues. They began in the fall of 2012 with what seemed like a series of chronic sinus infections, with enjoyable detours in whooping cough, pneumonia, and even a major sinus surgery, only for them always to return.
The onset always seemed like some sort of allergic reaction that then turned into a chronic infection, leading to breathing problems and asthma attacks. In recent months and several times over the course of these years I have relied on a steroid inhaler and almost daily use of a rescue inhaler.
I have been to 3 ENTs, 2 allergists, had several rounds of allergy testing, immunology tests, been on countless antibiotics, steroids, inhalers, nose sprays, sinus rinses – all to be told there was “nothing that can be done, you just have a tendency towards sinus issues.” I tried EVERYTHING anyone could suggest. Some things helped a for a bit, but nothing seemed to make this go away, and I definitely wasn’t comfortable spending the rest of my life on a steroid and antibiotic just to keep things from getting worse.
My head always hurt, I was afraid to make plans with friends because I didn’t know how I would feel, I was tired, my nose was raw, and I always got lots of stares from strangers when I was out in public blowing my constantly stuffed nose and coughing like I had bronchitis. It has been a very frustrating and tiring journey.
Then, one morning at my mom’s group, my wonderful new friends Katie and Lauren asked if I had ever tried alfalfa, or garlic, or immune boosting vitamins to try to help. I had been on prenatals (good, expensive ones) for over a year, so I didn’t think it would help much. But they continued to check in on me, introduced me to their Shaklee businesses, and eventually I decided “Hey, I’ve tried everything else, it can’t get worse!” and got a few things, including alfalfa, garlic, and this wonderful thing I have come to know as Vitalizer.
I didn’t even realize how well it was working or how much better I was feeling until they checked in and asked. It was about 2 weeks in that I realized I hadn’t used my inhaler since I started. Then I noticed that I could breathe, and smell and didn’t have a sinus headache! Whoa. I was floored. I had energy and was being more productive then I had in ages!
Then I used up my 30 day supply of Vitalizer. I still had more of my prenatals and my fish oil, so I thought I would just use them up and then maybe get some more when those were out. 4 days after stopping the Shaklee supplements, I was MISERABLE again. Sinus congestion, wheezing, daily inhaler use. Within a week I called Lauren and asked her for a new box of Vitalizer. Now I am just a couple days back on the Shaklee program, and I am already starting to breathe free again. My sense of smell is back. No inhaler the past couple days, and my energy level is back! Yahoo!
When I told Lauren and Katie about this, they were excited but not at all surprised. All they said was “You have to share this with people!” and so that is what I am doing! All that time, all the money we spent trying to find an answer, and it was so simple! I am so blessed and thankful these women brought Shaklee into my life.
Being healthy again means I get to be the mom, wife and woman I want to be. Being able to share with others is the least I can do!
Now I am so excited to share with all of you my new venture into Shaklee! If I get the chance to help someone the way this has helped me, it will be so worth the bumps I have been through to get here. Stay tuned for info on my new wellness business and its Grand Opening!! ~ Lindsey J.#allergies #sinus

No comments: