Bone Spurs - Better With Shaklee




About a year ago, a friend of mine noticed I was limping and asked me what was wrong.  I told her  had a bone spur in the middle of my heel on my right foot and it was causing me a great deal of pain. I had gone to the doctor and had three shots of Cortisone within three weeks, but nothing helped, so she preceded to tell me about Shaklee supplements and how they have helped many people, I told her I had been taking vitamins from health food stores for many years and I had always believed in nutrition, but that they hadn't helped with my bone spur.
 She then told me about the "Shaklee Difference." How their science, unprecedented testing and careful choice of raw materials and especially their unique processing allows all the nutrients found in nature, but also all the unknowns that aren't discovered yet, to be part of their "food "supplement. She suggested, that just maybe I would get better results with  the Shaklee food supplements. She also said that a bone spur is caused by a deficiency of Calcium which causes the body to leach calcium from the bone. She gave me the phone number of Dolores Mauk and I called her and she helped me with a program and within three to four weeks all the pain in my foot was gone and I could walk without limping. That was a year ago and I am still taking the same amounts because I don't want to have any problem with a bone spur again. And I just feel so much better all over.  Here is what I am taking:
 1 scoop Instant Protein & 1 scoop Meal Shake
1 Vita-Lea, 2 B, 2 Sustained Release C,1 E , 4 Alfalfa, 2 Cal-Mag, 2 OsteoMatrix .. all of this 3 times daily ,plus another serving of Alfalfa and Calcium again at bedtime.  
Thank you, Juanita Case


No comments: