Stroke, Seizures, and progressive Dementia

                                                         Stroke, Seizures, and                                                         progressive Dementia
MindWorks
 and MindWorks     

Back in 2000, I left work & went to the emergency room because of numbness that was progressing down my left arm.  They eventually came up with a diagnosis that I have a genetic disorder that makes me prone to strokes, seizures & progressive dementia.  I had my first seizure the next morning in the hospital, my first stroke about six months later. My mental capacity started to lessen as well with each additional seizure.
Looking back,  I can see how my job performance was slowly suffering as was my social life.  I had another stroke which affected my balance and I ended up having to walk with a cane. My world was getting smaller & smaller, the seizures & strokes continued.  The damage to my mental state was devastating, I couldn't hold a decent conversation, I would simply sit silently & just listen to others. I would stumble over simple words, trying to find them in my mind. I would cry in pure frustration, knowing it was only going to get worse. I spent most of my time, home alone, not wanting to do anything or deal with anyone.
It was last year that my sister, Susan, met Julie Young & was introduced to Shaklee. Susan tried some of the products, including MindWorks. She told me about it & how it was helping her.  She then asked me if I would be willing to give it a try & I said yes.
After about 3 weeks on MindWorks , I started noticing  a difference. I was feeling more alert, & more positive. I remembered more & was speaking more with less difficulty.  I wanted to keep taking the MindWorks.
I was really noticing a major difference. Susan would say, I was like a two year old, at first you couldn't get me to talk, now you can't get me to shut up.  I am truly grateful for MindWorks, all it & what the other Shaklee products are doing for me.  Because of my third stroke about 6 years ago, I had to stop teaching Sunday school. Now I am very happy to say I am back, teaching the 5 & 6 year olds in my church.  With the MindWorks & the Vivix, not only has my balance improved but July 4th I ran a 4 mile race and have also done Three 5Ks this past summer.  And I know it is because of MindWorks that I am able to stand up here today in front of all of you & be able to talk.
MindWorks & the Other Shaklee products I use have turned my life around & because of the Shaklee difference; I chose to become a distributor so that I may share this amazing gift with others.


No comments: