Scoliosis, Lactose Intolerance, Allergies, IBS and Over Weight

Life Will Never Be the Same Again
 Scoliosis, Lactose Intolerance, Allergies, IBS and Over Weight
 












Shelly Dierking Health Story



I was born with curvature in my spine called Scoliosis & with lactose intolerance, food & seasonal allergies & was sick very often because my mom didn't really understand what foods were ok for me & back in the 60's the cleaning & personal care products used was never thought about to cause illness. So I was given antibiotics & OTC digestive meds regularly. I was told by a chiropractor in 1985 at 18 years old, that I'd have problems with my back when I had children. I had two children, one in '87 & one '92 & my health problems increased. I was diagnosed with IBS, colitis & artificial food product allergy migraines in '96 when I was so sick I was worried for my life. And then I found Shaklee in '96. Over the years I continued to use Shaklee & I began to learn & understand what my body needed to regain control of my health. But with life & loss over the years, I became depressed & gained over 100 pounds. In 2013 I committed to a weight loss program from Shaklee called Shaklee 180 & since starting on the 180 plan, I’ve lost 45 pounds & have control over my digestive health & my allergies & my migraines are gone. In 2012 my husband Jack & I were in a wreck & I got whiplash that I didn't know about until I went to a chiropractor in 2014 for neck, shoulder & back pain. We went over my medical history, my weight loss & the nutritional products I’ve taken for 19 yrs. He diagnosed me with whiplash scar tissue, degenerative disc in my neck, curvature in my neck & a very small spur of arthritis on my spine. He said that if I had not been taking the Shaklee nutrition all those years, my neck & spine issues would have been much worse. And then, earlier this month, on Thursday night, Nov.12th my husband & I hit a deer with our car. The pain in my neck, shoulder & back returned. Right away, I turned to adding extra Shaklee nutrition to my daily diet to help eliminate swelling, kick start the healing of sore muscle & tissue. These products have helped me to be able to start the healing process, eliminate the pain, get out of bed, hold & carry my grandbaby & enjoy life. A little curved spine & neck, degenerative disc & arthritic isn't going to stop me Thanks to ‪Shaklee.
The second photo... is from the 2010 Global conference where Dr. Jamie announced in a study that the continued use of Shaklee nutrition in the Vitalizer & Cinch (now Shaklee Life/180) protein shakes helped increase 22% higher lean muscle mass and helped increase bone density in osteoporosis patients.

No comments: