“80 AND NO DRUGS!”

“80 AND NO DRUGS!” … by Sharon Maynard My Shaklee story goes back some 50 years ago … Yes, I’m 80 years old and feeling great! Let me take you back to Litchfield, MN where I owned a Beauty Salon and developed a problem where my hands started breaking out. Nothing I tried worked until a friend who also owned a beauty salon, suggested I switch my shampoo to Shaklee. It was worth a try … and you guessed it, MY HANDS TOTALLY CLEARED UP! That got my attention, so when my friend suggested that I try Shaklee Food Supplements, I was very open. The proof of these great products is that at age 80, I am on ZERO medications! Years ago my husband developed high blood pressure and found he was allergic to the beta blockers; I suggested that he take lots of Alfalfa as it would work like a natural diuretic. His blood pressure stabilized and he never needed the drugs. Joint Health has been a big help for me. I had a bone on bone situation in my knees and the Dr., knowing that I wanted to go the natural route, warned me not to wait too long with my experimentation. I started taking Shaklee’s Joint Health Complex and except for minor discomfort in going down stairs, my joints felt fine. Two years later I returned to the Dr. for an update on the progression …. IT HAD NOT PROGRESSED! I am sold on Shaklee products!


No comments: