LYME DISEASE

During the past several years, after realizing that a debilitating arthritic ankle was due to Lyme disease, I changed strategies from focusing on controlling inflammation to fighting an infection and started to see immediate improvement. Without using “conventional" antibiotic protocols for advanced Lyme, I increased my NutriFeron to 4 per day, added d-Lenolate  Olive Leaf extract, colloidal silver, Quantum biofeedback  therapy and of course too many Shaklee supplements to  mention. At my worst, I needed a brace and could barely climb stairs. The pain wasn't responding to any over the counter NSAIDS or Pain Relief. Over the course of a year I had improved dramatically, but still had some evening pain after a full day on my feet, and still needed to be very careful on the stairs. I added VIVIX to my routine sporadically, and started to notice the lessening of pain. However, in January I started to take Vivix every day faithfully. Sometime in mid January I had the urge to start “Spring” housecleaning and rearranging! I was sleeping much better and waking at 5:30 all set to begin my day! Lately, I've been able to come down the stairs in the morning carrying things in both hands without rails or leaning on the wall. I notice I am bordering on obnoxiously PERKY, compared to folks around me. I was even dancing vigorously with my 5 year old grandson last Saturday night after a big day at the shop. How FUN and pain free is that! I am so excited about VIVIX; I've been sharing my delight on a daily basis with friends and customers from my women’s retail store. Thank you Shaklee! Lynne Arnold PS: My last biofeedback treatment was clear for all Lyme factors and my "cell vitality" was 10/10! My Quantum biofeedback therapist had never seen this before and ordered Vivix yesterday for herself and her friend!


No comments: