No more Caffeine and Alieve!

Vitalizer
Vitalizer
Vitalizer every morning means no more Tylenol PM every night and no more Caffeine boost every morning for me.  I threw my Alieve Bottle (pain medication) away over two years ago!  No instead of needing Alieve… I am Alive!  T Thoman

With Vitalizer I have noticed a big difference in my emotional health where I can handle situations better and calmly unlike before due to imbalances of hormones.  I am happier and relaxed.  N Panjwani

My significant other, Russ, believes in Vitalizer.  He decided to add Vitalizer Gold because it contains CoQ10 to give additional support in managing inflammation since he takes statin drugs for his heart condition.  He has diabetes and the Gold is  key in keeping him off medication used to control neuropathy.  Since being on Vitalizer Gold, Russ has Happy Feet.  K Wroblewski


No comments: