Yeast Infections Gone!

I'm rather excited to tell you about a success I've experienced that I can only attribute to the Pre & Probiotic! I've been struggling with chronic yeast infections for well over a year. Just last Monday I was back to the Dr to make sure, again, that it was yeast & make sure, again, that I was doing everything right in the treatment. I was told, again, that it was hormone related & just keep treating it each month & it would resolve once my son stops nursing. However, with this super busy week I never made it to pick up my medicine. In fact I totally forgot about it until today because I'm suddenly completely free from symptoms! Nothing else has changed except the addition of the pre/Probiotics a couple of weeks ago.
I will so gladly trade the monthly trip to Walgreens for my "treatment" for my new favorite supplement - & it's about the same price! And, after only two weeks?? Imagine what will be different in two months!
I hope you don't think this is too much of a personal issue to share with you! (and probably Don, now that I think about it) It's just very encouraging for me to see the quick, dramatic results where 15+ months of allopathic treatment has failed & I had limited faith in other options. That has changed ;)

Best to you, Tama


No comments: