Acid Reflux

 I experienced acid reflux prior to Shaklee and was told to use Tagamet. I was given a diet plan - no fried foods etc. Then came Shaklee -- and I began to experiment on Shaklee products, since I did not want to take Tagamet indefinitely. I listened to lots of tapes and was told about calcium/magnesium being a natural tranquilizer. I would chew Vita-cal (about 3 or 4), and sometimes other calcium products before going to bed and found that it helped a lot. That, along with watching my diet, I was able to eliminate Tagamet completely. I remember visiting the Doctor the following year for a checkup --- she was impressed with my condition until I told her that I had not used Tagamet in months!! She was surprised and asked what I was doing -- when I told her about Shaklee --- she just replied "whatever works" -- and closed my file!!! I smiled and walked away - never to see her again!!  Barbara K


No comments: