Save Money and Take the Chemicals out of your Home

Basic H more info


Save Money and Take the 

Chemicals out of your Home



editor: This is from a friend, but applies to all of us.

Placing my order today for my second bottle of cleaner. Your thinking that's no big deal why are you posting about that. I'll tell you. I ordered my first bottle in July 2014. That's 14 months ago. This one bottle has lasted that long and has replaced all my other cleaners. I mop with it, clean the bathrooms, kitchen, dust, put in our wiper reservoir in our vehicles, clean windows, feed my plants and so much more. What I love is the space I now have under my kitchen sink. This one bottle has replaced our multi purpose cleaner, floor cleaner, plant food, shower cleaner and so much more. The price is right also, under $13 SRP and it makes 48 gallons of cleaner. Plus the greatest benefit of all, we have removed the toxic chemicals from our house. Studies have shown that our cleaning products can affect our children and their learning and concentration abilities. Nikki Foreman has dyslexia already, why would we expose her to something that could be pair her learning ability even more? Our cleaning products should NOT put our kids at risk. As parents we should do anything in our power to keep them healthy and safe. (Idea: Giving the cleaning kit as a baby shower gift is an awesome way start the baby out in a toxic free home

No comments: