Homone Replacement Therapy Alternatives

HRT Alternatives
Just wanted to let you know that I was on HRT (following a complete hysterectomy due to a diagnosis of cancerous tumors and cysts) for 2 years, did NOT feel good, gained
weight, etc. so when we came into your down-line via John and Genevieve in '94, I studied up on all the supplements that I needed and QUIT the HRT. Many people thought I was crazy, but I am here to tell you today.....there is NO OTHER WAY to go as far as I'm concerned. I have had NO symptoms, i.e. hot flashes, etc. and lost 50 pounds on I Love Dieting (which I have now kept off for almost 2 years today known as Shaklee 180). 

When we heard the news today about that study, I just said "HOORAY" - I did the right thing.  I knew Shaklee's calcium would do more for my bone density than anything the
doctors could offer me. And, now I have my almost 90-yr-old mother as a good example of what Shaklee can do for us. With her doctor's permission, I took her off of the seven prescription drugs she was on about 7 years ago. The doctor was wanting to put her on Fosomex(?) and I told him NO - I have a young friend that was almost killed by that
drug. She called me when she was desperate.....that she was NOT refilling her prescription and could I please bring her whatever she needed to take. She called me 3
days later to tell me she had slept through the night without having to change her nightclothes or bed linens (due to sweating) for the first time in....she couldn't remember
when. 

When she went back to her doctor 2 months later, he could not believe her excellent health status. ALL her blood work was great - everything - and today she looks 10 years younger than she did 5 years ago.  Back to mother....she has only seen the doctor for physicals for the last 6 years, except
for last month when she "found" herself on the kitchen floor and couldn't get up. After someone came to help her up, she went to the doctor the next day and he could find NOTHING wrong. Every year at her physical her doctor tells her she's in better health than he is and to just keep on doing what she's been doing. All she's on is Shaklee.  —-Ella H


No comments: