Awesome Health at Age 70+

I am so grateful for Shaklee nutrition. I have used Shaklee supplements since I was a teenager. I had an awesome Mom who was always looking for the best supplements for her family. When she found Shaklee supplements, she knew she need look no further.
That was a while ago! I am now in my 70’s and feel like I am in my 40’s. The majority of people my age are on 6-8 medications for cholesterol, blood pressure, diabetes, ect. I am on none!


Most people my age are sedimentary. I walk 3-4 miles almost every day, I weight train with my trainer at the gym 3 days a week for an hour, and I practice yoga and take 2 yoga classes weekly.
One day at the gym, while doing arm pulls, my trainer said, “Wait, I want to take a picture of your back muscles!”
Exercise, good diet of fresh veggies and fruits, AND Shaklee products is the winning combination for awesome health all through my life.

-Suzanne Chaney


No comments: