What a difference a year makes!

What a difference a year makes!

Lilian PadillaLilian Padilla (Senior Coordinator, VA) joined as a Member in March 2014 because she wanted to feel better. After her experience with Shaklee products, she upgraded to Distributor in May 2014 and a year later, she’s promoted four times, qualified for the Celebrate the Effect Trip to Maui and the June 2015 New Directors Conference and earned a Dream Car bonus.
“Twenty-four years ago, I came to the U.S. from El Salvador full of hopes and dreams.  Like many immigrants, I wanted to create a better future for myself and my four children. To provide for my family, I worked at a hotel for 17 years. I liked the work, but the long, hard hours took a toll on my health and my quality of life.
“A friend of mine knew I was interested in improving my health and talked to me about Shaklee. Immediately, I started taking the products and I saw a difference! Later, I learned about the Shaklee income opportunity and decided to be part of the Shaklee movement!
“Shaklee has given me so much. Not only do I feel better than I have felt in a long time but I have a thriving business, I earned a Dream Car bonus, the Maui Trip and New Directors Conference…all in a year. I am a new person and it’s all thanks to Shaklee!
“My advice to anyone who wants to achieve success in Shaklee – try all the products, become a Shaklee consumer and learn everything you can about our products. When you have your own experience with Shaklee you won’t be able to NOT tell others. Lastly, share the Shaklee opportunity every day because that consistency will produce consistent earnings and growth. And more than that, by sharing Shaklee products and the opportunity every day, I have been able to help many people.
“What can I say? I love Shaklee!”
*The average annual income in 2014 for the Business Leader ranks ranged from $10,357 for Directors, $13,317 for Senior Directors, $20,859 for Coordinators,  $48,419 for Executive Coordinators, $89,422 for Key Coordinators, $204,168 for Master Coordinators, to $626,265 for Presidential Master Coordinators. Average annual income is based on the monthly amounts reported on Form 1099-MISC for all Business Leaders at that rank.  The sum of these monthly averages is the figure reported in the income disclosure statement. Results will vary with effort. Shaklee Corporation does not guarantee that any particular income level will be achieved.

No comments: