Breast Cancer & Vivix

I share my story to help all who have been afflicted with breast cancer.  While there are no guarantees, what if Vivix could do for you what it did for me?

l am a breast cancer survivor now 11 years out.  For the last four years I have had a tumor marker done during my yearly oncologist visit.  The range is between 0-35 (of course no one has 0).  In 2004, it was around 18. Each year it has slowly ticked up and in 2007 it was up to 20.7.  This was a red flag for me although my oncologist dismissed it.  I started using Vivix in August of 2008.  In October 2008, I had my yearly checkup and tumor marker done.  When I got the results I was amazed.  My tumor marker was down to 9.3.  Wow!!!  The only thing I am doing differently is taking Vivix.   Thank you God!!!  Thank you Vivix!!! Thank you Shaklee!!!

Since my encounter with breast cancer, I have made it my mission to help others to live a healthier life.  I was not looking for Shaklee.  Shaklee found me and I am so very thankful every day of my life.  Shaklee has helped me turn something so negative into a positive by giving me the opportunity to share my story and to help people just like me with products that really do work.

Blessings to all,
Nancy R

No comments: