Back Pain - 95% Pain Free

I have had back pain on and off for the last several years. Last year, the pain continued to worsen and gradually began to affect my daily routine, such as standing for any length of time, weight lifting, etc.

An MRI revealed that I had two discs that showed signs of degeneration. The doctor prescribed physical therapy to strengthen the back, a prescription for pain blockers and an electronic pain-blocking device as well (TENS unit) neither of which I used.

During this time, I did quite a bit of research and found that glucosamine supplementation was known to help some patients with certain types of back pain. I discussed the possibility with my doctor, and to my surprise, he advised me to try it.

I began to take Shaklee Joint Health Complex - 1500 mg (3 capsules per day as recommended on the label) all in one does for greatest effectiveness. By the end of the first month, I had already noticed a difference. I continued to improve with each passing month; after 6 months, I was able to lift light weights, walk on the treadmill and do many things I had been unable to do before. I have now reduced the dosage of the Joint Health Complex to a maintenance dose of 2 per day taken at lunch and dinner.

I can truthfully say that I am at least 95% pain free. I am very happy with the results I have seen with this product and intend to continue with it from now on.

Gene

No comments: