"I wanted great memories with my family, not just more stuff!"

My story started when I decided to be a stay at home mom. I had a very nice career in technology but couldn't stand spending just 2 hours a day with my 2.5 year old and seeing my health and husband's health go bad. Ed has been able to control his type 2 diabetes but I desired more. I wanted great memories with my family, not just more stuff. I quit and after 2 years of being at home and seeing the market crash, I was faced with some tough decisions. Go back to work or use my entrepreneurial background and find another way. Enter Shaklee...
At first I was so drawn in by the cleaning products. Being a stay at home mom meant that I am my family's EPA. I was always looking for non toxic cleaners that actually worked. All I did was switch brands and tell my friends about them. If i could earn them for free and have the potential to build a thriving business that would help pay for my kids activities, even better I'm glad to say that I haven't paid for laundry detergent in five years and I have been able to pay for things like piano lessons and preschool. Now I am paying for my husband's new car and vacations!
I am also my family's chef and nutritionist so Shaklee also has helped me support my family in building better health. We have better immune systems during the cold and flu season as well as allergy season. Shaklee has provided us with quick meals on the go as well as healthy alternatives to the conventional sports nutrition products. The best things about my mompreneur journey is that I have not only been able to be a wife, mom, Cheng family CFO, EPA, and Nutritionist but also
help other moms do the same. Helping others leave a healthy legacy is so rewarding!

-Ling

No comments: