What these products have done for Me.


I am 31 years old, I’ve been married for 12 years and have 3 amazing children. During my third pregnancy, I was diagnosed with hypothyroid. I had to get a blood test every month during my pregnancy and started taking Synthroid. After the baby was born, I suffered from
Postpartum Depression. I then added anti-depressants to my Synthroid. I didn’t have the lows anymore, but I also didn’t have highs. I could not truly enjoy watching my children grow up. And with hypothyroid I could not lose the weight I so desperately wanted to, to be healthy and play with my children.  I was unhealthy, unhappy, and wanted more out of my life. I was introduced to Shaklee and started on the 180 turnaround kit in September. I started to feel better within the first two weeks. I stopped taking my anti-depressant medication in November. By December, I had lost 12 pounds and a pant size. And I am still losing inches which is amazing. I had tried so many other ways to lose weight, and nothing helped except for Shaklee 180 turnaround kit. I recently stopped taking my Synthroid because of a reaction I was having to it. And after a week of being off of it, I am truly happy. This is the happiest I have been in 5 years. I don’t think I could have done this without Shaklee. I love my Shaklee products so much that I decided to make it into a business. I plan to help contribute to my family’s income and save for a family vacation. Through Shaklee and my own determination, all my dreams will come true.  Michelle H.


No comments: