Find something scary

Love this!  Think about this article when you do the scary things that have created fear in this business.

It's GrOw Time
Greetings,
I subscribe to SUCCESS magazine and I received the November issue yesterday.  Darren Hardy who is the publisher wrote a interesting article and I want to share that with you.  The following are some excerpts from this article.
Darren's father, who he calls coach, told him two money rules.
Rule No. 1 -  "Find something scary.  Find something most don't have the courage to do.  The scary things pay the most."
Rule No. 2 -  " Training is always worth the price.  You don't have any money to show for it, but you got something much more valuable - important skills to use over and over.  If you continue  to apply them, you'll make millions."
Darren says, "Sure enough I have repeatedly used everything I learned that uncompensated day: overcoming objections, facing rejection, making a sale to a moving target, people skills and perseverance."
For those of us who came into this business with little or no experience, many things seemed kind of scary.  Approaching people with an idea that could change their lives is scary for some people.  Speaking in front of people, giving a presentation, follow-up, etc.   I for one am one of those persons who felt fear when I got started because I had never thought about being involved in this kind of business.   But, once I learned what this business offered, I decided if other people could do it, so could I.
How about you...ever felt fear?   It's been kind of scary at times.  But, what I learned is it's worth the effort to be an over-comer and to fight thru those scary things because once you do, your life will have been changed.

Go for it.  Fight through those scary times.   You'll never regret it.
Enthusiastically,
Gary Burke

No comments: