Restless Leg Syndrome and Alzheimers

What an amazing product! I have suffered with Restless Leg Syndrome ever since I can remember as a child, & I'm now 60 years old. I have found that certain Shaklee products have helped somewhat over the years, but nothing seemed to help at all during the week of the full moon...until MindWorks!! With each week, since I started taking it in August, I've experienced less discomfort & better sleep. It is now October 7 with a full moon, & I can't believe how much better this past week has been...can't wait to see what it will do for me long-term!!

I also put my mother on MindWorks in August to see if it would help with her symptoms of the early stages of Alzheimers & Dementia. Within a week, I thought I was noticing differences, and after two weeks I definitely knew that she was more cheerful, more focused, her eyes didn't seem so vacant, her memory seemed better, she laughs more, & she just seems more like her old self. I never told anyone that I was giving her MindWorks; but my aunt, who talks to my mother several times each week, noticed the improvement in her & brought it up to me. My cousin also noticed improvements. I am no longer keeping it to myself!!   ~Norma Goward
Editors Note:  It is so amazing as we get  totally different testimonials with new products. This shows us that our bodies are all wonderfully made and we just need to find what nutrients work for us.  Many times it is the same nutrients and many times it is different.


No comments: