How's your belief?

It's GrOw Time
Greetings,
One thing that is vital for growing this business is having a strong belief.  I remember very vividly when my belief about building a large business became etched in stone.  It was the month when we broke out our 4th first level sales leader which was about two plus years into the business.   I would have to say that until that time I kind of wondered if we would ever have the kind of business I dreamed about.  I thought it would be great to have at least 100 sales leaders in our downline.   At that time it was a thought, not a belief.
That month when we broke out number 4, something clicked in my mind.  For some reason that is when I knew that I knew we could have a large business.  I just knew it.  My belief was sky high.  I think it was because we now had four first levels and a few second levels and I felt that we have paid our dues, we have learned what it takes to build this business so now it's just a matter of having the discipline of continuing to do the right things. 
                     This business is not about who believes the fastest,
                                    it's about who believes the longest.
We never grew as fast as many people did during those years, but then I never bought into the idea that I was in a race.   I knew that I knew we were doing the right things and that we would grow.  I had the belief, now I just had to be consistent with my effort.  
How's your belief regarding the dream and goals that you have?  Has it arrived yet?  I think the example of how my belief came over two years into the business is a clue of how it might work for others.   I had belief in the products and the company very early.   But the belief in myself that I could build a large business came after a series of taking the right steps.  Major point, stick with it.  Don't give up. Be consistent with your effort.  Keep working hard.  Do the right things.   Believe me the day will come when all of a sudden you will know that you know you can have the dream you're after.
Enthusiastically,
Gary Burke

No comments: