SON’S “TIC” PROBLEMS FINALLY SOLVED!


When my oldest son Andrew turned three years of age, I decided to use a cleaning service. Shortly after they began cleaning, he began to develop a neurological eye-blinking tic that progressively got worse and he became very self conscious.

My husband and I spent hours, researching on the Internet, considering many different reasons why this was occurring in our healthy and happy three-year-old. We thought perhaps he needed his eyes tested, or maybe he had allergies to something,
maybe it was nutrition, or maybe the stress of having a new sibling in the home impacted him so much this was a coping mechanism. I made appointments with allergists, optometrists, pediatricians, finding out he had great eye-sight, no huge red flags on allergies, and no explanation as to why these tics were occurring.

Well, as time continued, so did his tics and it was a daily struggle, but as Summer ended, his tics miraculously dissipated. Ironically, I had also quit using my cleaning service in order to save money.

As time progressed, Andrew was Tic-Free. As the holidays approached, I decided I missed that “clean” smell from my cleaning service, and asked them if I could purchase the cleaning products. Within a month’s time, Andrew’s tics returned. I had that mommy “gut” feeling that maybe, just maybe, it was the products I was cleaning with, but I wasn’t completely sure.
So, a couple months back, I made the final discovery. I noticed in my garage I had some left-over deodorizer and thought it would help freshen my car. Within TWO days, Andrew’s Tics were full force!

I quickly cleaned out my car with a steam cleaner (water only). Thankfully, after the last episode, Andrew’s tics went away within a week’s time. Finally, after a couple years, the mystery was solved!  I soon learned that indeed chemicals in just ordinary household cleaners are extremely toxic and I quickly started to think to myself, what else am I putting around my family that is causing damage that isn't obvious. I have completely switched to using Shaklee’s non-toxic and green products.        Scotty & Marti Scott

Blazingradiance.com                   


No comments: