Overwhelmed or satisfied

If you feel overwhelmed with so much to do and not enough time to do it, Stop and write down all that you have to do. Then decide which of them is the most important. If you can do it all at one time dedicate a certain amount of time to that task, and come back tomorrow and get more of it done. The reason so many people don't have any idea what they do is because they work on so many things without a plan or SCHEDULE. I have found thru the years every time I am overwhelmed, I need to sit down and make a list of everything I need to do and when I am finished a have a book that day as I finish whatever it goes into the book, even if the task is not finished, I worked an hour on it. The reason is at the end of each day I have a wonderful sense of accomplishment.This may seem like a waste of time but I have to say that I have gotten more done in a day than before. The overwhelm is not there either.

No comments: