Live in the Present

This morning I was talking to my assistant about yesterday, she asked what I did and I had no idea. I do not sit around doing nothing, I knew I was busy all day. Doing what?
It drove this home to me. I am so often worried about what I am doing that taking the time and enjoying all that I have accomplished. Feeling accomplished. I was just asked to write at least three things at the end of the day that I accomplished and so often I can't come up with something meaningful. So I have started writing down all the things I do, doesn't matter how small.

So if you consider yourself a hard worker and feel like you are spinning your wheels, write down like I am all tasks you do during the day and then reflect at night. What a difference in celebrating what you have done. What is happening today?

No comments: