Live with Intention

Last night I was on Live web meeting and in the background were these words on a plaque. I saw this and thought how many live our lives as this thought. It is what most of us are afraid to do. So often we all dream but what do we do about those dreams. Do we let life get in the way and say there is no way I could possible do that. Or do we say I can and give it all we have so we can live that life that we dream of.
I know it is a process as that is the way I was for so many years. Maybe because of something that is going on in your personal life, maybe from something from your past. Remember today is the day to make changes in your life and no one else can make those changes for you. Only you and your decision!!

Until you decide to change life continues as it always was and we will not have that life of freedom. I didn't believe it was possible because of old thinking. Many times as I think where would I be today if I had not changed my thinking.
Ask yourself How do I want to Be or Feel? What are the important tasks that must be done for me to live that life? What am I thankful for? etc.
Life the live you have always dreamed of and do it with gusto.
PM me if you would like to have that life.

No comments: