Is this what life is about?



Was this it?

This is how I was raised.
You finish you high school, find a job and, make a career.
The job became became working in the courthouse and being a waitress.  Two jobs and a lot of hard work that I was not immune to.  I then became an elected official and it was just a lot more work.  I married a dairy farm and if you know hard work that is it. Although we had a good income, there was never time for anything as a family.
I felt miserable.
 I wanted more and I was very blessed to find it.  I wanted to be able to raise my own children and I was able to do that as well as travel the world with them.  As a 36 year veteran of the industry I am very thankful each day.  Now I know there are many other mothers who are wanting to stay at home. 

There is no explaining what freedom has meant to me, being to go when you want and take my kids and their spouses.  Now it is also grandchildren.  Life is about memories.

This is what I did

I was approached to get into a business and I had no interest as all that was going on how could I do something else.  I understood the tax benefits and that was huge to me.
As a working wife your income is added to your husbands and so there are more taxes and the cost of day care when taken from that amount leaves you with very little.  What a huge change.

For the last five years I have been looking how to build this on line and now I have found it. I looked at many, I tried many, but they missed one big ingredient.... step by step...
Until one day I found a system online where I:
*learned how to use the internet
*learned how to brand myself
*learned how I could make an income by sharing my passion
 I am so excited as I continue to tweek .  In a couple of months I have 14K followers on IG in different accounts.

And I ignored:
*all the "good" advice of friends and family
*all the voices in my head telling me not to move forward, because WHAT IF?

If you are the kind of person who want the best out of life, the best for your family to be home with your kids?  Then just do something weird and send me a message on Facebook saying "I WANT MORE"  https://www.facebook.com/ninagreyn.stapel


Talk soon

No comments: