Young Mom Successful Business

    As one of our youngest leaders ever to reach the rank of Master Coordinator, Tasha's story is compelling

      I am a mom of 2 young kids. My son is three years old, and my daughter will soon be 2. I have a wonderful husband, who I’m so thankful for because without him, I would not be who I am today. I have many roles in my life: mother, wife, sister, daughter, friend, neighbor, servant, leader, business owner, and the list goes on...I am working on balancing all of these roles and in the process, loving the journey on which I have come. I would sum it up by saying: I am blessed and thankful.
I started a home-based photography, digital retouching and album design business in 2005 as I knew I wanted to work from home to be with my kids. (I talk a little more about this in my "got compensated" tab) I began Shaklee because I fell in love with what this company had to offer: Safe, green products, better health and the dream of more time and freedom with my family. I now run both businesses from my home and get to be with my kids everyday. Yes, life is busy! Trust me, I understand busy!...But I wouldn't want it any other way!
HOW DID I GET INVOLVED WITH SHAKLEE?

I got involved with Shaklee in September 2010 when a girlfriend told me how great the laundry products were. I was having a tough time finding a green cleaner that worked and to my amazement Shaklee not only worked, but it also got rid of my sons eczema! I began using the whole Get Clean line and loved it! Shortly after, I learnt about Cinch (see my "got Cinched" tab) and began telling everyone I knew about this great company! I could not keep it a secret! It's that amazing!

No comments: