Changing Lives one at a time.


Changing Lives one at a time. 


I've been working for the past 10 years and that takes a lot of my time away from my family. I missed a lot of my kid's birthdays too because they lived a plane ride away from where I work!! I'm a Correction officer and I worked a lot of hours doing 16 hour shifts and 80 hours a week due to shortage at my facility. I spend so much time in jail that it changed myself mentally and physically. My health was going down very quickly and gaining a lot of weight due to being stressed at work and at home because I'm coming home to an empty house. 


About 5 years ago me and my kids Mother got separated because of my actions and I didn't realized that being at work a lot, away from my family, and the stressed that I endure everyday at work takes a big toll on my relationship and the people that cares so much for me. I went into a depression that I even came close to loosing everything including my life. With all that was happening to me, even though we separated, my kids Mother didn't give up on me and I thank her so much for helping me get through it all and still standing right by my side. I'm so blessed to have her in my life.

 Last year my health take a turn for the worse and I was at the heaviest time of my life weighing in 430 lbs, diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and blood found in my urine that leading to possibility of prostate cancer that I had to be monitored by my doctor every month. My Doctor gave me 2 choices, go on a diet or do a bypass surgery because if not my life expectancy is very very short and that was a wake up call for me. I went on different type of diet because I'm afraid of surgery and none of them workout for me. Just when I thought I was going to give up a blessing from the man above arrived on Maui which arNary Vinin Peter Paul Mendelel and Tif Vin and introduced Shaklee to me. I took up on the 180 turnaround kit and the vitalizer and the results were beyond AMAZING!!!

 In 3 months I lose over 40 lbs, got off from taking metformin(diabetic meds) because my points dropped down from 9 back to 6 and the Doctor no longer saw any sign of prostate cancer so she took me off the meds they prescribed for it. I also became a Shaklee independent distributor and now I'm a coordinator and pretty close to earning my first incentive trip too. I'm truly blessed for all the people that came into my life because I see all of you as the ones that rescued me from falling and I'm very grateful for that. I will repay you all by passing it forward to everyone I come across with. I'm not where I want to be just yet but I know for a fact that with shaklee as my vehicle, my goals are within my reach. Roger Barnett, thank you so much for being a very generous person to carry on the legacy of Dr Shaklee and help effect each and everyone of us. Thank you Duke & Natasha for helping me see the opportunity because without you two I won't be where I am today. Now I can finally enjoy some priceless times with my Ohana!!!! Mahalo Shaklee and God bless us all.

No comments: