Migraines and Vivix

vivix
My name is Gayle McBurney, and thanks to VIVIX I have my life back. All my life I have had migraines. I never knew when they would happen, but when they did my day was gone … days too numerous to mention curled up in bed with the curtains drawn (the darker the better), no radio and no noise of any kind, a bucket beside my bed, and a cold compress to help ease the pain. The next day, when my migraine finally subsided I felt like I had been hit  by a truck. My head would still hurt where the pain was. I visited my family doctor to see if she could help me so I could function, as the headaches were starting to interfere with my job. She gave me a prescription for medication that, if I didn’t have a drug plan, I would not be able to afford. The medication helped my headaches, providing I took them at the onset of a migraine. Needless to say, I carried the medication with me everywhere I went. My brother introduced me to Shaklee VIVIX and I started taking it on a regular basis, not knowing that it would affect my life in such a dramatic way. I have not had a headache or a migraine in over three months. I can’t even begin to tell you what life is like without a headache … something I have never experienced before, and it’s great!” “Thank you VIVIX, thank you Shaklee, and thank you brother!”


No comments: