Success before Work?

So often people get frustrated because they are not getting the success they want as soon as they want and then quit, thinking that it is not meant to be. We need more people in this world that realize that success will come with hard work and not giving up. I was just reminded recently that it is so easy to compare ourselves to others. When we start comparing we stop ourselves from becoming successful.Step back and take a break and it is amazing how we get a fresh breath and then figure out the next step. This week one night I worked till 12:30 determined that I was going to figure out how to do something and then I went to bed frustrated. The next day I went in and one small change and I was successful with my project. It is work and determination that will bring success if yo don't quit. To many people are right on the edge of success and quit. Go for it!!

No comments: