Believe you can


I've had a home business for many years and have just realize how powerful it has been.
How many of you have done the same thing over and over for years and all of a sudden you realize why? That is me. I have never done this business for the money, because we didn't need it. Or so I thought we could didn't need it.
I feel very strongly about being an at home mom. I was very fortunate to be involved in this profession before my children were born. I was working two full time jobs and shared with people on the side. I got married to a Dairy farmer and they don't really travel much. I love to travel. One of the perks bar company was free travel so I always did enough to be able to earn those trips.
I look back many ears later and realized how much I have taken this for granted. The benefits of been so huge and because I always got them I didn't appreciate them. My eyes have been opened and now I know there is no other profession that is as amazing as this.
As a mom entrepreneur, and learning always learning I'm excited now as I'm learning how to truly blog from the empower network.

No comments: