Believe It or Not ...?

You have probably heard of the famous Ripley's Believe It or Not but do you know anyone who truly fits the requirements for admission?

I think I may qualify in a few years because my life has drastically changed since February 2007. That is the time my doctors scared me by eliminating some of my long term medicines. At that time I finally decided to take a few of my health issues into my own hands. The first change came in trying the Shaklee OsteoMatrix (calcium). Within one month, I noticed that I had nails! To you, this may not seem like anything, but to me, a person who has only had nails grow three times in her seventy years of life, it was a miracle. Not only did I begin to grow nails, but the stomach pains I was experiencing disappeared. I don't question why these two events occurred-- I only know what I have experienced.

The second miracle occurred in December 2007. It was during my recuperation from shoulder replacement surgery. I called my Shaklee representative to order the new Shaklee Vitalizer - vitamins and minerals that she had recommended to me. Within ten days of taking the new supplements, my life made another major change in the form of a miniscule capsule (OptiFlora) for the colon. Since that time, I have literally had NO problems with my diverticulitis, a condition that has plagued me for fifteen years. Cure? No! Feel better? Definitely!

-JoAnne W.

No comments: