IRRITABLE BOWEL AND REFLUX TESTIMONY


"I had been diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Esophageal Reflux over a year ago. I was given a prescription for the reflux condition, but tried to control the IBS with diet - no dairy products, roughage, chocolate, caffeine, etc. In other words, taking the fun out of eating! Even then I had flare ups and be on a liquid diet for several days to allow my intestinal tract to settle down. I lost about 15 pounds in a short time.
Optiflora was a Godsend when Shaklee introduced it. Chris recommended I take 2 capsules and 1 Herb Lax with the prebiotic to start with. I soon cut back to one capsule and only teaspoon of the Prebiotic powder and been taking that each night at bedtime ever since.
My condition has subsided - no diarrhea, bloating, or cramping. I can eat anything as long as I don't overdo it and have not had a spell of IBS for months. By adding 3 Peppermint Ginger after meals, I no longer need a prescription medicine for the Reflux condition either. All thanks to Shaklee's wonderful research and commitment to "the best".  Lorraine K


No comments: